Monday 11 April 2016

Letter to my 26 Year Old Self

Oh hey:P

Tomorrow I am turning sixteen and I'm kinda scared and a little nostalgic, so I thought I'd write a letter to myself 10 years from now, just to remind myself what is was like to be 16.

Here we gooooooo:

Hey, it's me. I'm shy, awkward and in a constant state of embarrassment, as well as stressed 25/8. Wow I sound really fun now aha. Okay... I have some of the best friends imaginable and I hope that we are still rather close in 2026 too, because I do really love them. For your sixteenth birthday you went shopping at the Bullring, you wear boyfriend jeans and yellow jumpers and hippy dresses - not all at once. Your hair is extremely long and you are considering donating it - did you do that? Your favourite colour is orange, your height is 5ft1 and completely and utterly in love with Les Miserables. Speaking of which, your favourite word is 'utterly' for it is a rather beautiful word. This was the year you did Grease at school and it was one of the best moments ever and you made so many more amazing friends. You also auditioned and got into county! You're taking your grade 6 singing in July and 19 GCSE exams in May and June - I hope we do well. You've ordered a gorgeous prom dress but we're not sure if it is too long or not. You're little cousin was born this year, he'll be 10 when you're reading this and that is a bit scary. Your favourite film is Tim Burton's 'Sweeney Todd' and your favourite Eponine is Lea Salonga - this is important information okay:P You play a little piano and a little guitar, do you still play? Did you ever buy a ukulele? I hope you did! Anyway I gotta go cus my battery's running out aha see you in 10 years:P

No comments:

Post a Comment