Friday 11 March 2016

What Comes to Mind?

Yknow what I have absolutely no objective for this whatsoever so lets just go with it.

Umm, what happened today?
It was pretty shit, cried in Drama because WE DO NOT HAVE A PIECE FOR MONDAY and I'm screwed. I cried a lot this week. That's pretty sad tbh.

Had a singing lesson it was decent. And music and PE and History which we had a freaking exam on Suffragettes and it's surprising how many white boys are sexist pieces of shit ohmy. Yes you are soooo right all I think of is dresses and babies.

I kinda hate some people when they just have to be so shit to everyone, like do you not know the boundaries of how badly you can treat someone ughh people frustrate me.


I changed my mind about my A levels, I'm not doing 2 dramas, that's ridiculous. Psychology,Drama, German and English Lit and Lang. But i think I might do English Lit only, it's a facilitating subject.


Don't even know if I wanna go uni or drama school.
Don't even know what I wanna do


Aghghghgh ramble


I freaking love the Beatles and I sound like such a try hard white girl but seriously tho, they just make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment