Saturday 5 March 2016

Exam Stress


I think that it is pretty darn difficult to find anybody currently in education who is not stressed about exams. I am currently in year eleven, my last year at high school, and I am finding the pressure placed on me almost unbearable. I feel that so much is expected of me everyday and that a lot of teachers don't understand that I TAKE MORE THAN ONE SUBJECT. 

Every time I'm not revising I feel so guilty, as if I'm ruining my future by not studying 24/7.

I know that it is worth working this hard but some days it is horrible to have to spend a whole day revising.

I just don't understand why so much pressure is needed and that many of the qualifications I will receive as GCSEs I will not even use.

I dunno, the systems corrupt and I'm stressed..?

No comments:

Post a Comment